Tuesday, May 11, 2010

4 DAYS!

Wow!! Only four days until we leave. I am getting very excited, I think. I have had only 7 finals, 4 left to go so I have not had much time to think. Brother and Lauren is coming tomorrow night and Mom and Daddy Ralph are coming Thursday morning. They are helping me take care of my "stuff." Thursday is mom's bday so I will be able to celebrate with her before I leave :) Friday we are spending time together, after BJ's graduation, at the beach. I am excited to have a day of relaxation before I leave. Muss, the African pastor we are staying with, set a goal of us planting 40 churches by the end of the summer! God is going to do great things while we are there, things I can not even imagine or comprehend! I am excited to experience God in a whole new, fresh way. I am so willing to do anything He asks me to do. I want to truly be the hands and feet of Christ to glorify the Father and make His name known. The Great Commission is not an option, its our priority! I have chosen to spend my life for the cause of Christ. He deserves nothing less than my lifetime of service for the sacrifice He made for me. I have grown so much this past year and God has taught me the importance of life. The only thing that is eternal here on earth are the souls of people...so why not invest in people, which will last through eternity! I long to see souls saved, lives redeemed, captives set free, and the enemy defeated! God is powerful and capable of anything, thats why I am expecting Him to do great, miraculous, super-natural works in Africa.

No comments:

Post a Comment