Saturday, September 11, 2010

Challenging Books

Concerning my last blog, I just want everyone to know it was out of love. We are all on the journey of following Christ. I am burdened because I know America is becoming a lost nation and their blood could be on our hands. I fight every single day on totally surrendering to the cross. Its a struggle to go against the current. Its not easy to give up everything that is familiar...but thats why its the greatest adventure! We are all in this adventure together. Here are some books that are highly motivating and challenging. So, if you find yourself in a complacent position with Christ and want a challenge to run after Christ, here are some wonderful books that have helped guide me to where I am today:
  • Bible (of course)
  • Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne
  • Radical by David Platt
  • The Barbarian Way by Erwin Raphael McManus
  • Ruthless Trust by Brennan Manning


No comments:

Post a Comment