Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Shockazulu

Shockazulu is my new friend. We met in Bimbila. Before our journey to Bimbila (we stayed one week) I took motion sickness meds because these Africcan roads are horrible. So...I was a little drugged up when we got there. I got out and sat on the ground under the tree for our team meeting. Thats when I saw him. I thought I was seeing things because the meds make me loopy. So, I studied him for a minute and realized there really was a monkey looking at me! That was the beginnig of our friendship. We played everyday. I fed him banannas and everything. He cried when we left, seriously. Now, I want a monkey like Shockazulu :)

1 comment:

  1. HA MISS BRITTANY ,HE cant talk back at you, soundslike a true friend , keep up good work,LOVE UNCLE BO MRS.Teresa

    ReplyDelete