Thursday, June 3, 2010

The Women in the Village

So Tuesday we went to this village and there were a lot of babies like always. I had just got done telling the children a story and playing games with them. The team was loading up and this lady holding a baby motioned for me to come over there. She did not speak any English but I soon found she was trying to give me her baby! Many people here, especially in the villages know that their children would have a safer and better life with us so they will try to give us their children. Of course I wanted to take it because he looked very sickly. This brought tears to my eyes, but I know God has a plan for the child. However, if I would get the babies back in America I think I would take every single one I can!! lol I pray one day God gives me the opportunity to adopt from Africa. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment