Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Road Surfing

So I know my mom is going to freak out when she reads this. Dont be mad at me mom I love you!! So Courtney and I went out to the villages this past week. We went in the pick up. We decided it would be more fun to ride in the back of the truck. First of all, these roads are no joke. I think they are worse than the movies! Some holes are big enough to swallow a whole truck! So we were in the back and I had this great idea to stand up and hold on to the bar on top of the truck. So I felt like I was in one of those cool arcade games where you put a thing over your head...except it was real life. It was so fun! Last week I actually rode on top of the truck, but that was a little risky, but fun :) Our driver probably thinks I am some crazy white American now because I was hoopin and hollerin and havin a blast....I held on real tight mom, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment